The Agora Signaling SDK is based on the TCP protocol and provides a stable messaging channel for you to implement real-time communication scenarios.
The Agora Signaling SDK provides the following functions:
- 1-on-1 messages.
- Channel messages.
- Gets the user attributes
- Gets the channel attributes
- Gets the user list of the channel
The Agora Signaling SDK can be used in the following scenarios:
- Comment streams
- Gifting, likes
- Maintenance of the live room status
- Channel lists
- Access control
- Private chat messages
- Group messages
- Voice/Video call invitation instructions
- Class group message
- Private chat message
- Authority management (reward, raising a hand, like)
- Gaming synchronization
- Call Center
- Compatible with the SIP protocol
- Control messages
The Agora Signaling SDK provides the following features:
- High concurrency
- Supports concurrently sending a single channel a million times
- High reliability
- Service availability at 99.999%
- Low latency
- Average delay of 100 ms
- Supports multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, macOS, windows, Linux, applets, and web browsers.
- Supports Java, C++ on the server side