Agora.io provides building blocks for you to add real-time voice and video communications through a simple and powerful SDK. You can integrate the Agora SDK to enable real-time communications in your own application quickly.
After integrating the Agora SDK, you can call different sets of APIs to implement voice/video communications in different scenarios.
|Voice SDK||Voice Call
|The Voice SDK package size is smaller than the Video SDK package size and applies to voice-only calls and voice-only live broadcasts.|
|Video SDK||Video Call
|Provides both voice and video functions.|
|Gaming SDK||Interactive Gaming||Optimized for gaming applications. The package size is about 1 MB.|
|RTM SDK||Real-time Messaging||Provides a stable messaging mechanism for real-time messaging scenarios that require low latency and high concurrency for a global audience.|
|Recording Add-on||On-premise Recording
|Records and saves voice/video calls and live broadcasts on your server.|
Agora's Software Defined Real-time Network (SD-RTN™) is a real-time transmission network built by Agora and is the only network infrastructure specifically designed for real-time communications in the world. All voice and video services provided by the Agora SDK are deployed and transmitted through the Agora SD-RTN™.
Agora deploys about 200 data centers worldwide that use intelligent dynamic routing algorithms to achieve millisecond latency and ensure high availability of Agora's service.
|Global network coverage|
|Mass access capability|
|QoS (Quality of Service) capability enhancement|
|QoS-based dynamic routing|
|SLA (Service Level Agreement) guarantee|
|Global network reliability|
|Compatibility and Interoperability|
|UDP (User Datagram Protocol) optimization||Optimizes multiple private protocols based on the UDP|
|Self-developed audio and video codecs|
Self-developed Audio and Video Codecs
Agora is the only RTC service provider in the world using self-developed audio and video codecs. This allows Agora to have unique advantages in audio and video qualities.
- High-fidelity, 3D surround sound experience
- 48 KHz full-band acquisition: Highly restored acoustic sound
- 3A algorithm based on machine learning: Echo cancellation, automatic gain, and noise suppression
- Audio enhancement: Stereo sound, 3D surround sound, sound localization, audio mixing, reverberation effects, in-ear monitoring, and voice changes
Immersive visual experience
Continuous network detection: Network detection before and after encoding, and network friendliness
Dynamic network flow control: Maintains a dynamic balance of network bandwidth resources
Highly efficient anti-loss coding products: Optimized coding algorithms and smooth video transmission that minimizes network impact
Packet loss compensation: Automatically repairs content to ensure the best experience
Visual enhancement: Image enhancement based on machine learning
Developer Tools and Support
- The Developer Center provides documentation for developers to integrate and use Agora SDKs, and for SDK and sample code downloads.
- Agora Console is a self-service system that enables developers to monitor usage statistics, track the QoE, manage projects, manage account privileges, and submit tickets.
- Agora GitHub and GitHub Community provide demos and use cases, which can also be found at the Developer Center.
- 5 × 8 technical support. Developers can ask questions about integration on Stack Overflow, and submit tickets for quality issues.
- Agora Analytics, a tool that tracks and analyzes the usage and quality of calls. You can use this tool to locate quality issues, find root causes, and fix the issues to improve the final user experience. See Agora Analytics Overview for more information.