Agora Console issues billing information and deducts a fee from your account monthly. Note the actions that take place on the following dates:
- First day of each month: The release date. Agora Console issues your billing information by email.
- Sixth day of each month: The deduction date. Agora Console deducts the fee from your account and notifies you by email.
- Thirtieth day since the deduction date: The account suspension date. If your account balance remains negative, Agora suspends your account and notifies you by email.
Agora Console issues billing information on the first day of each month. The billing period is for one calendar month.
Go to Agora Console, and click the Finance icon on the left navigation panel. Click Bills to view the detailed billing information of your projects, including billing period, due date and amount.
On the deduction date, Agora Console automatically deducts a fee for the previous month and notifies you by email. If your account balance is negative after the deduction, Agora sends you an email, reminding you to top up your account at your earliest convenience to avoid account suspension.
If your account balance is negative for 30 days since the deduction date, Agora suspends your account. Then none of your projects can access the Agora services.
If this happens, please top up your account at your earliest convenience. Once your balance is greater than or equal to 0 , Agora unfreezes your account.
- Add a credit card to your account or top up your account with a bank account.
- Make a payment.
- Sign a contract with Agora.