This page shows how to sign up for an Agora account, and change your account settings.
Sign up with a phone number
Since December 29, 2020, you can sign up for an Agora Account with your phone number.
Agora recommends not using an email address or a third-party account to sign up for an Agora account. However, you can still log in Agora Console
with your registered email address or third-party account.
To sign up for an Agora account with a phone number, follow these steps:
- Go to the signup page.
- Select a country or region and fill in your phone number.
- Click Send, follow the on-screen instructions to finish security check, and fill in your verification code.
- Set up a password.
The password must meet the following requirements:
- Contains at least eight characters.
- Contains at least one uppercase letter and one lowercase letter.
- Contains at least one number.
- Contains at least one special character.
- Click Get Started for free.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to provide your information, including your email address, industry, and company, which helps us customize our services.
Log in to Console
After creating an Agora account, you can log in with your phone number to start your adventure in Agora Console. You can create your first Agora project and try real-time communications immediately.
You can also log in Agora Console with a registered email address or third-party account.
Change your account settings
Log in to Console, and click Account Name > Setting in the top navigation menu.
You can add, edit, or delete your information on the Basic Info page.
Change your password
- Log in to Console, and click Account Name > Setting in the top navigation menu.
- Click Security, fill in your old password after Old Password, and new password after New Password and Confirm Password.
- Click Submit.
Reset your password
If you forget your password, follow these steps to reset it:
Go to the login page.
Click Forget password.
Fill in your Email address, click Send email, and Agora will send an email to you.
Sign in to your email and follow the steps in the email to reset your password.