This page shows how to make payments in Console.
The administrator and finance have access to the Billing Center.
You can make payments either with a credit card or via bank transfer.
Follow these steps to make payments with a credit card:
- Log in Console and click Make Payment in the Overview page to enter the Billing Center. You can also click in the left navigation menu to enter the Billing Center.
- Click Add a card to add a credit card.
- Enter the card number, month, year, and CVC. Choose whether or not to set this card as the default card. Click Save to add this card to your account.
- After adding a card, enter the Payment Amount, which should not be less than 1 U.S. dollar, and then click Pay.
- After successful payment, you will see the following page.
- Agora only accepts U.S. dollars.
- Agora accepts all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- On the 6th day of every month, Agora deducts money from your account balance according to your usage charges. However, if you have insufficient funds in your account, Agora will deduct money from your default credit card to prevent potential service interruption.
Click Bank Transfer in the left navigation menu to get our bank account information for your bank transfer.
View transaction list
Click Transactions in the left navigation menu to see all the transactions in your account. You can also export them into a CSV file.
Make a withdrawal
You can withdraw funds from your Agora account balance to your credit card for free.
Follow these steps to make a withdrawal:
Click Withdraw in the left navigation menu.
Click Request Withdrawal in the top-right corner.
- Specify the amount you want to withdraw and click OK.
After submitting a withdrawal request, you can check the status of this request in the Withdraw page.
We will process your withdrawal request within 10 business days. However, if you have used over 10,000 minutes in the current month, your request will be processed after the next billing day. Please ensure that you have enough balance to cover any pending usage charges.
After your request is approved, your money will be returned to your credit card.