Agora Analytics is a tool that tracks and analyzes the usage and quality of calls. You can use this tool to locate quality issues, find root causes, and fix the issues to improve the final user experience.
Call Search helps you search calls and analyze quality issues. The following are its key functions. See Call Search for details.
- Look into the details of a quality issue.
- Locate individual users having quality issues and investigate their experiences.
Big Channel helps you monitor and analyze quality issues of Big Channels in real time, improving the operational efficiency of user activities in Big Channels. For details, see Big Channel.
- View the call duration, the audience distribution, the number of users with quality issues, and their causes.
- Sample the users with quality issues, and investigate their experiences.
Before using Big Channel, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable this function.
Data Insight provides statistics on the usage and quality of your project over a specified period of time. See Data Insight for details.
- View a daily breakdown of call usage and call quality within a specified date range.
- View the quality statistics in various dimensions, including country, SDK version, network type, and more.
Before using Data Insight, contact email@example.com to enable this function.
Realtime helps you understand the real-time status of your project. See Realtime for details.
- View the real-time scale, quality, and any abnormalities of your project.
- Focus on the current quality issues in various dimensions, including region, SDK version, network type, and more.
Before using Realtime, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable this function.