Agora Signaling SDK Release Notes Beta¶
Agora Signaling SDK provides reliable audio and video control services.
Known Issue and Limitation¶
- Each channel can have up to 10,000 people at the same time;
- Channel Message:
- In a large group call, each message must be no greater than 1K visible characters. Each user cannot send more than 1 message per second, the entire channel cannot send more than 100 messages per second.
- In a one-on-one call, each message must be no greater than 8K visible characters.
- If you need to enable the SIP gateway access to the Agora signaling system, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be able to configure this by yourself in the later releases.
v1.1.1 (Released March 10, 2017)¶
Made some internal improvements.
v1.0 (Released Sept 30, 2016)¶
This is the first release of the Agora Signaling SDK, which includes:
- Agora Signaling SDK for Android
- Agora Signaling SDK for iOS
- Agora Signaling SDK for Windows
- Agora Signaling SDK for Mac
The Agora Signaling SDK provides the following functions:
- Account Information System
- Channel System
- Call System
You can access the Agora Signaling System in one of the following ways:
- SDK Access
- Server API Access
- SIP Gateway Access