Web Integration - WebRTC Beta¶
Step 2: Prepare the Environments¶
- Prepare a Windows or macOS machine.
- Install one of the following chrome browsers:
- Chrome Browser: v54 - v59
- Opera Browser: v42 - v44
- Be sure that you understand the limitations in Known Issue and Limitation.
- Be sure that you have a local web server installed, such as Apache, NginX, or Node.js.
- Install a standard Node.js server in your server or cloud infrastructure.
Load the Agora JS library AgoraRTCSDK-1.12.0.js which can be downloaded from:
Step 4: Call APIs¶
Call the APIs in Web API - WebRTC Beta to implement the required functions.
If you want to implement the interoperability between WebRTC and Agora Native SDK in live broadcast scenario, be sure that the users at the Agora Native SDK side must call the API method enableWebSdkInteroperability .