During the recording process, if the recorded audio and video format is not the recording original audio and video data format, the following situations result in file splitting:
In the individual recording mode, a user rejoins a channel after leaving the channel, or resumes sending audio/video after not sending for a period of time. The specific rules are as follows:
For audio recording files:
- The user sends the audio data again after not sending for more than 15 seconds.
- The user rejoins the channel after leaving for more than 15 seconds.
For video recording files:
- The user sends the video data again after not sending for more than 15 seconds.
- The user changes the video resolution.
- The user leaves and rejoins the channel.
In the composite recording, if the manual recording mode is set, pause and then resume recording.
If the file splits and the above situations do not apply, check the following:
- Ensure that the same channel profile is used between the Native/Web SDK and Recording SDK.
enableWebSdkInteroperabilityin the Native SDK when the recording channel uses both the Native and Web SDK.