Uploading the recorded files to the cloud storage fails if:
- No user is sending a stream in the channel, and the recording times out.
- Token has expired, or the token authentication has failed.
- When calling the
acquiremethod to get the recording resource, you set the
uidparameter that matches that of a user ID already in the channel. For example, suppose three users are in the channel with user IDs as
345. If you set
123when calling the
acquiremethod, the recording fails.
- The settings of
startmethod do not follow the recommended settings, which causes the recording to fail. See How do I set the video profile of the recorded video? before setting
- Your cloud storage settings are incorrect. Ensure that the following settings are correct:
- bucket: the name you have given to your cloud storage bucket, previously created in your cloud storage account.
- accessKey: the access key of your cloud storage account.
- secretKey: the secret key of your cloud storage account.