Step 1: Self-check
Check the following:
- Turn up the system volume of the receiver.
- Check whether the issue is caused by the device. You can change your playback device or try other VoIP services on the same device.
- Check whether the user opens another app during the call, which may change the audio settings or routing.
- Call the following methods to adjust the volume:
- Check the
onAudioRouteChangedcallback to see whether the audio route is set to the headset or speaker. If the audio route is set to the headset, call the
setDefaultRouteToSpeakerphonemethod and switch the audio route to the speaker.
Step 2: Contact Agora Customer Support
If the issue persists, contact Agora customer support and submit the issue with the following information:
- The name of the channel where the users encounter this issue.
- The uids of the users whose volume is too low.
- The time frame during which the volume is too low.