This page shows you how to activate an extension on Agora Console and get the credentials for using the extension.
To follow the procedure on this page, you must have a valid Agora account.
Activate an extension and get the credentials
To activate an extension and get the credentials for using an extension, follow these steps:
1. Activate an extension
To activate an extension:
- Log in to Agora Console.
- In the left navigation panel, click Extension Marketplace, then click the extension you want to activate.
You are now on the extension detail page.
- Select a pricing plan and click the Activate button.
- If you have created an Agora project, the Projects section appears and lists all of your projects.
- If you do not have any Agora project, create a new project on the Project Management page. Once the project is created, it appears in the Projects section.
- Under Projects on the extension detail page, find the project in which you want to use the extension, then turn on the switch in the Action column.
2. Get apiKey and apiSecret
The apiKey and apiSecret are credentials used by extension vendors for authentication purposes. They prove that you are authorized to use the extension.
To get your apiKey and apiSecret, find the project you are using under Projects on the extension detail page, then click the View button in the Secret column.
3. Download the extension and Agora SDK
To download the extension and Agora SDK, go to Downloads and find the extension you want to download.
To use an extension from the Extensions Marketplace, you must use the Video SDK v4.0.0 Preview.
- To quickly understand how extensions work, follow the Use an extension tutorial.
- To directly implement an extension in your app, go to the detail page of the extension on Agora Console, click Implementation guides, and follow the steps on the page.