This page provides release notes for the Chat Android SDK.
v1.0.8 was released on November 22, 2022.
- Failures in getting a large number of messages from the server in a few scenarios.
- An issue with incorrect data statistics.
- Crashes caused by log printing in rare scenarios.
v1.0.7 was released on September 7, 2022.
- Adds the
Groupto indicate whether a group is disabled. This attribute needs to be set by developers at the server side. This attribute is returned when you call the
GroupManagerto get group details.
- Adds custom error information to the error information returned to the message sender when the pre-sending callback service declines to send the message.
- Adds the error code 1101 (
Errorto indicate users cannot subscribe to their own presence.
ChatLogListenerto implement SDK running log callbacks.
- Optimized the login process for quicker login.
- Optimized the access point update policy that is used in the case of a connection failure, in order to improve the availability.
- Upgraded the message encryption algorithm from CBC to GCM.
- Supported TLS 1.3 for SDK-related HTTP requests.
- Upgraded OpenSSL, a dependency of libcipherdb, to 1.1.1q.
- Optimized the display of parameters in the methods in the SDK.
- Data deduplication was not implemented for the
- Occasional crashes during login with user IDs and passwords.
- Once the
ChatManagerwas called, the method was repeatedly called to get messages from the server.
v1.0.6 was released on Jul 22, 2022.
- Supports marking whether a message is an online message by using the
- Adds an error code 509
Error, which means that the chat group message has exceeded the concurrent limit.
- Adds an
GroupChangeListener, which occurs when the state specification updates.
- Adds a
PushManager, which binds the device token.
- Improved thread-related methods and classes. Compared with 1.0.4, this release used
- Assigned a value to
- Removed the CBC and EBC encryption algorithm in the Android layer.
- Upgraded the network link library.
- Supported sending messages with a remote address as the attachment.
- The retrieved reaction object was empty.
- Devices running earlier Android versions failed to load the database.
v1.0.4 was released on May 17, 2022.
- Supports reaction, which enables users to add reaction emojis to the specified message.
- Supports content moderation with the reportMessage method.
- Supports message push configuration, which enables users to configure various push settings.
- Enhanced DNS configuration for retrieving the server access point.
- Improved data reports.
- Changed the file name of libsqlcipher to avoid conflict when using the official AAR.
- Added support for double and float data types for the ext attribute in ChatMessage.
- Changed openssl to boringssl.
- Changed the minimum API level to 21 (Android 5.0).
- Issues reported when uploading the app to Google Play caused by encryption algorithm.
- The translation API did not take effect.
v184.108.40.206 was released on April 27, 2022. This release fixed the occasional issue of not being to display the retrieved historical messages.
v1.0.3 was released on April 19, 2022.
Supports the presence feature, which indicates the online status of the user.
- Shortened the time out for sending messages.
- Enhanced the request success rate.
- Supported the upgraded OPPO push (from 2.1.0 to 3.0.0) and VIVO push (from 2.3.1 to 3.is 0.0.4_484).
Fixed PendingIntent, which caused warnings when uploading apps to Google Play.
v1.0.2 was released on Feb 22, 2022.
- Supports deleting conversations on the server by calling deleteConversationFromServer.
- Supports customizing messages using extension fields, badges, CMD messages for message push.
- Adds an error code 221
USER_NOT_ON_ROSTERwhich is reported when the user sends a message to another user that is not a contact.
- Supports recalling messages using the RESTful API.
Reduced the time for preparing to send messages under poor network conditions.
- The message re-sending was interrupted by the connection success event.
- Memory leak.
- Crashes caused by incorrect time calculation.
v220.127.116.11 was released on December 30, 2021.
This release fixed an issue where the database failed to load under extreme conditions.
v1.0.1 was released on December 27, 2021.
v1.0.1 adds the following features:
- Supports setting the building name when creating a location message.
- Supports deleting local messages before a specific time.
- Supports getting the count of messages in one conversation.
This release fixed the following issues:
- Some crash issues occurred.
- An issue occurred in the database encryption.
v1.0.1 adds the following APIs:
v1.0.0 was released on December 6, 2021.
This release supports getting the users' login status through the
This release makes the following improvements:
- Optimizes the logic of renewing push tokens, reducing server request times.
- Improves the login speed.
- Uses only HTTPS for REST operations by default.
- Optimizes the logic of token expiration.
This release fixed the following issues:
- The fetched history messages were incomplete.
- Crashes occurred in certain scenarios.
- An issue occurred in displaying the unread status of messages.