OS: Microsoft Windows 7+
Compiler: Microsoft Visual C++ 2013+
Development environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 (Recommended)
If you use Microsoft Visual Studio 2013+, you may encounter compatibility issues.
Create an Agora Project and Get an App ID
- Sign up for a developer account at Agora Dashboard and follow the on-screen instructions to create a project.
- Click the Project Management icon in the left navigation panel.
- Find the corresponding App ID under the created project.
Add the Agora SDK to Your Project
- Download the Agora SDK for Windows, and unzip it.
- Add the
sdk/includefolder to the INCLUDE directory of your project.
- Add the
sdk/libfolder to the LIB directory of your project, and ensure that agora_rtc_sdk.lib is linked to your project.
- Copy all dll files under
sdk/dllto the directory of your executable file.
You have set up the Windows development environment and can start a call/live broadcast following the steps under Quickstart Guide:
- Initialize the SDK
- Join a Channel
- Publish and Subscribe to Streams