A class for managing user-specific CDN live audio/video transcoding settings in setLiveTranscoding.
Bitrate of the CDN live audio output stream in Kbps.
Positive integer. The default value is 48, and the highest value is 128.
Agora’s self-defined audio channel type.
Agora recommends choosing 1 or 2. Special players are required if you choose 3, 4 or 5:
- 1: (Default) Mono
- 2: Dual sound channels
- 3: Three sound channels
- 4: Four sound channels
- 5: Five sound channels
Audio sampling rate:
- 32000: 32 kHz
- 44100: (Default) 44.1 kHz
- 48000: 48 kHz
The background color in RGB hex value.
Value only, do not include a #. The default value is 0x000000. The value range is [0x000000, 0xffffff].
Height of the video.
Positive integer, the default value is 360. The value range is [1, 10000].
- true: Low latency with unassured quality.
- false: (Default）High latency with assured quality.
Manages the user layout configuration in the CDN live streaming.
Agora supports a maximum of 17 transcoding users in a CDN streaming channel. See TranscodingUser for details.
Number of users; default value is 0. The maximum is 17.
Bitrate of the CDN live output video stream.
Positive integer. The default value is 400 Kbps. The value range is [1,1000000].
Video codec profile type:
- 66: Baseline video codec profile. Generally used in video calls on mobile phones.
- 77: Main video codec profile.Generally used in mainstream electronics, such as MP4 players, portable video players, PSP, and iPads.
- 100: (Default) High video codec profile.Generally used in high - resolution broadcasts or television.
Frame rate of the output data stream set for CDN live.
Positive integer. The default value is 15 fps. The value range is [1, 10000].
Video GOP in frames. The default value is 30 frames. The value range is [1,10000].
Width of the video.
Positive integer, the default value is 640. The value range is [1, 10000].