RtmpStreamingState enum Null safety
The RTMP or RTMPS streaming state.
- Connecting → const RtmpStreamingState
The SDK is connecting to Agora’s streaming server and the RTMP server. This state is triggered after you call the RtcEngine.addPublishStreamUrl method.@JsonValue(1)
- Failure → const RtmpStreamingState
The RTMP or RTMPS streaming fails. See the
errorCodeparameter for the detailed error information. You can also call the RtcEngine.addPublishStreamUrl method to publish the RTMP or RTMPS streaming again.@JsonValue(4)
- Idle → const RtmpStreamingState
The RTMP or RTMPS streaming has not started or has ended. This state is also triggered after you remove an RTMP address from the CDN by calling RtcEngine.removePublishStreamUrl.@JsonValue(0)
- Recovering → const RtmpStreamingState
The RTMP or RTMPS streaming is recovering. When exceptions occur to the CDN, or the streaming is interrupted, the SDK attempts to resume RTMP or RTMPS streaming and returns this state.
- If the SDK successfully resumes the streaming, RtmpStreamingState.Running returns.
- If the streaming does not resume within 60 seconds or server errors occur, RtmpStreamingState.Failure returns. You can also reconnect to the server by calling the RtcEngine.removePublishStreamUrl and RtcEngine.addPublishStreamUrl methods.
- Running → const RtmpStreamingState
The RTMP or RTMPS streaming is being published. The SDK successfully publishes the RTMP or RTMPS streaming and returns this state.@JsonValue(2)
→ const List<
A constant List of the values in this enum, in order of their declaration.