Member Function Documentation
Member Data Documentation
2: The SDK is connecting to Agora's edge server.
- When the app calls the createChannel method, the SDK starts to establish a connection to the specified channel, triggers the onConnectionStateChanged callback, and switches to the CONNECTION_STATE_CONNECTING state.
- When a user successfully joins a channel, the SDK triggers the onConnectionStateChanged callback and switches to the CONNECTION_STATE_CONNECTED state.
- After the SDK joins the channel and when it finishes initializing the media engine, the SDK triggers the onJoinChannelSuccess callback.
3: The SDK is connected to Agora's edge server and has joined a channel. You can now publish or subscribe to a media stream in the channel. If the connection to the channel is lost because, for example, the network is down or switched, the SDK triggers:
4: The SDK keeps rejoining the channel after being disconnected from a joined channel because of network issues.
- If the SDK cannot join the channel within 10 seconds after being disconnected from Agora's edge server, the SDK triggers the onConnectionLost callback, stays in the CONNECTION_STATE_RECONNECTING state, and keeps rejoining the channel.
- If the SDK fails to rejoin the channel 20 minutes after being disconnected from Agora's edge server, the SDK triggers the onConnectionStateChanged callback, switches to the CONNECTION_STATE_FAILED state, and keeps rejoining the channel.