The statistics of the remote audio stream. For details, see Statistics of remote audio streams.
The audio quality.
- 0: The quality is unknown.
- 1: The quality is excellent.
- 2: The quality is quite good, but the bitrate may be slightly lower than 1.
- 3: Users can feel the communication slightly impaired.
- 4: Users cannot communicate smoothly.
- 5: The quality is so bad that users can barely communicate.
- 6: The quality is down and users cannot communicate at all.
- 7: Users cannot detect the quality (Not in use).
- 8: Detecting the quality.
The network delay (ms) from the sender to the receiver.
The jitter buffer delay (ms) at the receiver.
The packet loss rate (%) in the reported interval.