You can use the Agora RTM (Real-time Messaging) SDK to create a stable messaging mechanism for real-time messaging scenarios that require low latency and high concurrency for a global audience.
The RTM SDK supports the following functions:
- Send and receive online or offline peer-to-peer messages.
- Send and receive channel messages.
- Get the member list of a channel.
- Create, send, cancel, accept, or decline a call invitation.
- Set, update, or get user attributes or channel attributes.
- Get the latest member count of specified channels.
- Subscribe to or unsubscribe from the online status of the specified users.
- Get a list of the peers by subscription.
- Interconnect with the legacy Agora Signaling SDK.
You can use the RTM SDK for the following scenarios:
|Live interactive streaming|
The RTM SDK has the following features:
|High concurrency||Supports sending up to a million channel messages simultaneously. Can cope with high-concurrency scenarios, such as in an online quiz.
|High reliability||Service availability at 99.999%|
|Low latency||We have data centers distributed worldwide.
|Compatibility||Supports the following platforms:
When integrating the Agora RTM SDK, you can also refer to the following article: