This page provides information about the limitations of the Agora RTM Java SDK for Android.
|Logs in the RTM system||login||Two queries per second|
|Sends messages||60 queries per second|
|Retrieves a member list of the channel||getMembers||Five queries every two seconds|
|Renews the token||RtmClient.renewToken||Two queries per second|
|Queries the online status of the specified user(s)||queryPeersOnlineStatus||Ten queries every five seconds.|
|Sets user attributes||10 queries every five seconds|
|Gets user attributes||40 queries every five seconds|
- The maximum length of a peer-to-peer or channel message is 32 KB. See RtmMessage.setText.
- The maximum length of the content in a call invitation is 8 KB. See LocalInvitation.setContent
- The maximum length of the response in a call invitation is 8 KB. See RemoteInvitation.setResponse
Supports channel and peer-to-peer messages, invitation content, and invitation response in UTF-8 only.
- Notifications of a member joining or leaving the channel are automatically disabled when the number of channel members exceeds 512. If you have special requirements, contact email@example.com.
- The current version supports querying the online status of a maximum of 256 users.
- Attribute settings in one attribute operation should not exceed 32 KB in size, and the number of key/value pairs you set in one attribute operation should not exceed 32.