Agora provides a demo app Agora Live for Android. You can download the app to experience the multi-host interactive live streaming.
Since a multi-host interactive streaming scenario has multiple users, Agora recommends downloading and installing the demo app on two mobile devices. After installation, follow these steps to test the demo app:
- On one device, click Agora Live and choose Multi Hosts.
- Click the Camera icon on the lower right and enter a room name to create a channel. The user who first joins the channel becomes the host.
- On the other device, click Agora Live, choose Multi Hosts, and join the created channel as an audience member.
- On the host side, tap the user profile to invite an audience member for co-hosting; on the audience side, tap a vacant host seat to apply for co-hosting.
- During co-hosting, the host can tap a host seat to stop co-hosting, mute and unmute a co-host, and close a host seat.
During the test, the demo app prompts to request authorization for the camera and audio recording. Grant permissions accordingly.