Agora provides a demo app Agora Live for Android. You can download the app to experience live-stream shopping.
Since a live-stream shopping scenario has multiple users, Agora recommends downloading and installing the demo app on two mobile devices. After installation, follow these steps to test the demo app:
- On one device, click Agora Live, and choose Live Stream Shopping.
- Click the Camera icon on the lower right, and then enter a room name to create a channel. Click Go Live to start the interactive live streaming as a host.
- On the other device, click Agora Live, choose Live Stream Shopping, and join the created channel to watch the interactive streaming as an audience member.
- On the host side, tap the icon at the bottom of the screen to expand the product list. Choose the products in the Pending column and click Launch to put the chosen products on sale.
- On the audience side, click the product list to see the products for sale. Select the product that you want to buy and click its link to place an order.
- During live-stream shopping, the host can click the PK icon to invite the host of another channel to begin co-hosting; an audience member can become a co-host to interact with the host in real-time.
During the test, the demo app prompts to request authorization for the camera and audio recording. Grant permissions accordingly.