The reason why the playback fails. Usually, this value is an event that triggers the playback failure. Possible values include the following:
- "stalled": The failure might be caused by the browser policy. See stalled event.
- "pause": The stream playback might be paused by the user. See pause event.
- "suspend": The failure might be caused by the browser policy. See suspend event.
- "canplay": Some browsers automatically stop the playback when the playback window is not displayed on the screen. See canplay event.
- "error": The playback failure is usually caused by autoplay restriction.
Due to the differences in browsers,
reason may have different values for the same event.
The status of the player:
- "aborted": The player is removed before the stream is played successfully.
- "paused": The player is stopped.