Blurry videos may be caused by low bitrates and resolution ratios.
Step 1: Self-check
Check the following:
videoProfile. If possible, set
videoProfile to a higher level to see whether the video is clearer.
- Check the stream type of the receiver. If the stream type is low, call the
setRemoteVideoStreamType method to switch from a low stream to high stream.
- Switch to 4G or another Wi-Fi network to ensure that the blurry video is not caused by poor Internet connections.
- Turn off all pre-processing options.
If the issue persists, contact Agora customer support and submit the issue with the following information:
- The uid of the user who sees the blurry video.
- The time frame during which the blurry video appears.
- SDK logs and screen recording files of the user.
Step 3: Monitor the Quality of Experience in Agora Analytics in Console
You can check the statistics of every call in Agora Analytics in Console. For more information, see Agora Analytics Tutorial.