Agora gives each Agora Account 10,000 charge-free minutes each month, and deducts the minutes in the following sequence:
- Audio minutes
- On-premise recording audio minutes
- Cloud recording audio minutes
- HD video minutes
- On-premise recording HD video minutes
- Cloud recording HD video minutes
- HD+ video minutes
- On-premise recording HD+ video minutes
- Cloud recording HD+ video minutes
If your total service minutes do not exceed 10,000 minutes, the service is free of charge. After the 10,000 charge-free minutes are fully deducted, Agora charges you for the additional service minutes.
- The remaining free-of-charge minutes will be cleared at the end of each calendar month.
- The 10,000 charge-free minutes policy does not apply to CDN live streaming. Using this service leads to immediate account freeze. If your app scenario involves CDN live streaming, we recommend adding a credit card to your account, making a payment, or signing a contract with Agora.
- The 10,000 charge-free minutes policy does not apply to the Agora RTM SDK.