Once you add members to your Agora account, you are assigned the role of Admin and can set these members as different roles with specified permissions.
This page shows how to manage members and roles in Agora Console.
Add a member
Follow these steps to add a member to your account:
You cannot fill in an email address that has been used to register an Agora account.You can add up to 10 members.
- Log in to Agora Console, click your account name in the top-right corner, and click Setting in the dropdown menu.
- In the left navigation panel, click Member management.
- Click the Add button, fill in the email address of this member, and choose a role from the dropdown menu. Then click OK.
- Agora sends a confirmation email to this address. The new member should follow the instructions in the email to finish joining the project.
On the Member Management page, you can do the following:
- Click to reset the role and permissions of a member.
- Click to remove a member from your account.
On the Role Management page, you can view the permissions of predefined roles or add a custom role with certain permissions.
To enter the Role Management page, click Role management in the left navigation panel of the Setting page.
View predefined roles
Agora predefines five roles for you. The permissions of each predefined role are as follows:
- Admin has full access to all projects. The administrator can view usage data and finance information, manage members and roles, manage projects, and view Agora Analytics reports.
- Finance can view finance information of all projects.
- Product/Operation can view usage data of all projects.
- CS/Maintenance can view Agora Analytics reports of all projects.
- Engineer can manage projects and view Agora Analytics reports of all projects.
Add a custom role
Follow these steps to add a custom role:
- On the Role Management page, click Add a role.
- Fill in the role name, and select the permissions of this role in the Usage, Finance, Member & Role, Project, Agora Analytics, and Data columns.
- Click OK.