Agora Dashboard allows you to check your usage and the QoE, check your balance, manage your projects and team members, and connect with Agora customer support.
|Check your usage||Check the usage of your voice and video calls in a channel during a specific time frame to calculate your charges.|
|Check the QoE||Check the performance of Agora's products from diagrams associated with your project to quickly identify problems.|
|Check your balance||Check your balance and view your transaction history.|
|Manage projects||Create and manage projects, and get the App ID and App Certificate.|
|Manage team members||Add and manage team members, and set the permissions for different roles.|
|Submit and track tickets||Search for solutions to problems or submit tickets to Agora customer support.|
|Use RESTful APIs||Use RESTful APIs to ban users, check the usage, and inquire about online statistics at the server.|
|Other functions||Change the profile information and account settings, and connect with developer communities.|
The Overview page provides entrypoints to commonly-used Dashboard features. On this page, you can:
- View projects and usage.
- View account balance and transactions, and add money your account.
- Learn about Agora products, SDKs, code samples and API reference.
- Learn to integrate Agora products.
- View call quality.
Check your usage and the QoE
Click on in the left navigation menu to go to the Usage & Stats page. Select a project, and then you can check the usage of your voice & video calls and recording, and analyze the QoE during a specific time frame.
Check the usage of voice & video calls
Click on the following icons to check the usage of your voice & video calls during a specific time frame. You can calculate your charges based on the usage.
- Duration: Check the duration (minutes) of the voice & video calls during a specific time frame.
- Transcoding: Check the duration (minutes) of the transcoded voice and video (SD, HD, and HDP) calls during a specific time frame.
- Mini App: Check the duration (minutes) of the voice & video calls made on Mini Apps during a specific time frame.
 See Pricing and Billing.
 Video Quality Types
SD Resolution < 360p HD 360p ≤ Resolution ≤ 720p HDP Resolution > 720p
Check the QoE of voice & video calls
Click on Agora Analytics > Call Search in the left navigation menu to go to QoE Page.
Select a Project and Time Frame, and enter a Channel Name or UID to check the QoE. For more information, see Agora Analytics Tutorial.
Check the usage of recording
Click on the Recording button in the left navigation menu to check the duration (minutes) of recording files during a specific time frame.
Check your balance
Click on to enter the Finance page. Here, you can check your balance and view your transaction history.
Click on Project in the left navigation menu to manage projects.
- Click on Create to create a new project, get an app ID and enable a app certificate. For details, see User Security Keys.
- Enter a project name or app ID in the input box and click on to search for projects.
- Click on to edit the project information.
- Click on to view the project usage.
- View the project states according to the icons and .
Click on Member in the left navigation menu to manage team members.
- Click on Add to add a new team member and set the role permissions. The invitee will receive an email invitation.
- Click on to reset the role and permissions of a team member.
- Click on to allow a team member to reset the password. The team member will receive an email to reset the password.
- Click on to remove a team member from your project.
Different roles have different permissions:
- Administrator can view the usage, Agora Analytics, finance center, and manage the projects and members.
- Finance can only view the finance center.
- Product Manager and Operation Manager can only view the usage.
- Customer Support and Maintenance Manager can only view Agora Analytics.
- Engineer can only manage the projects.
You can also create custom roles under Customized.
Submit and track a ticket
If you have any questions about Agora's products, you can:
- Click on Support > Submit Ticket in the top navigation menu to go to Agora Customer Service Center.
- Type in your question or keywords to see if the question has been answered.
- If you cannot find your answer, select a category and submit a ticket to Agora customer support.
- Click on Support > View Ticket to track the status of your ticket.
Use RESTful APIs
Agora Dashboard provides RESTful APIs for you to ban users, check your usage, and inquire about online statistics at the server.
Click on User Name > RESTful API in the top navigation menu to get the Customer ID and Customer Certificate for the RESTful API. See RESTful API.
Change the profile information and account settings
By clicking on User Name in the top navigation menu, you can:
- Modify personal information;
- Change the password;
- And change the language of the Dashboard and Agora newsletter.
Reach out to developer communities
Click on Community in the top navigation menu to connect with global developers in developer communities such as Github, online forums, and WeChat public accounts.