Agora Dashboard allows you to check your usage and the Quality of Experience (QoE), check your account balance, manage your projects and members, and connect with Agora customer support.
This page introduces all the functions of Dashboard. What functions a member can access depend on the role and permissions.
|Check your usage||Check the usage of your voice and video calls in a channel during a specific time frame to calculate your charges.|
|Check the QoE||Check the performance of Agora's products from diagrams associated with your project to quickly identify problems.|
|Check your account balance||Check your account balance and transactions.|
|Manage projects||Create and manage projects, get the App ID, and enable the App Certificate.|
|Manage members and roles||Add and manage members, and set their roles and permissions.|
|Submit and track tickets||Search for solutions to problems or submit tickets to Agora's customer support.|
|Use RESTful APIs||Use RESTful APIs to ban users, check the usage, and inquire about online statistics at the server.|
|Other functions||Change the profile information and account settings, and connect with developer communities.|
The Overview page provides entry points to commonly-used Dashboard features. On this page, you can:
- View your projects and usage.
- View your account balance and transactions, and add money to your account.
- Check your latest messages.
- Learn about Agora's products, SDKs, code samples, and API reference.
- Learn to integrate Agora's products.
- View the quality of your calls.
Check your usage
Click in the left navigation menu to go to the Usage Stats page. Select a project, and you can check the usage of your voice and video calls and recordings, and analyze the QoE during a specific time frame.
Check the usage of your voice and video calls
Click the following icons to check the usage of your voice and video calls during a specific time frame. You can calculate your charges based on the usage.
- Duration: Check the duration (minutes) of the voice and video (SD, HD, and HDP) calls during a specific time frame.
- Mini App: Check the duration (minutes) of the voice and video calls made on Mini Apps during a specific time frame.
 See Pricing and Billing.
 Video Quality Types
SD Resolution < 360p HD 360p ≤ Resolution ≤ 720p HDP Resolution > 720p
Check the usage of your recordings
Click the Recording button in the left navigation menu to check the duration (minutes) of your recording files during a specific time frame.
Check the QoE
Click in the left navigation menu to go to the Agora Analytics page.
Select a Project and Time Frame, and enter a Channel Name or UID to check the QoE. For more information, see Agora Analytics Tutorial.
Check your account balance
Click to go to the Finance page. Here, you can check your account balance and transactions.
Click Project in the left navigation menu to manage projects.
- Click Create to create a new project, get an App ID, and enable the App Certificate. For details, see User Security Keys.
- Enter a project name or App ID in the input box and click to search for the project.
- Click to edit the project information.
- Click to view the project usage.
- View the project states according to the and icons.
Manage members and roles
Click in the left navigation menu to manage members.
- Click Add to add a new member and set the role and permissions. The invitee receives an email invitation.
- Click to reset the role and permissions of a member.
- Click to allow a member to reset the password. The member receives an email to reset the password.
- Click to remove a member from your project.
Role and permissions
You can set the role of members. Different roles have different permissions.
The default roles are as follows:
- Administrator can view the usage, Agora Analytics, the account balance and transactions, and manage projects and members.
- Finance can view the account balance and transactions.
- Product Manager and Operations Manager can view the usage.
- Customer Support and Technical Support can view Agora Analytics.
- Engineer can manage projects and view Agora Analytics.
You can also create custom roles and set their permissions under Customized.
Submit and track tickets
If you have any questions about Agora's products, you can:
- Click Support > Submit Ticket in the top navigation menu to go to Agora Customer Service Center.
- Type in your question or keywords to see if the question has been answered.
- If you cannot find your answer, select a category and submit a ticket to Agora's customer support.
- Click Support > View Ticket to track the status of your ticket.
Use RESTful APIs
Agora Dashboard provides RESTful APIs for you to ban users, check your usage, and inquire about online statistics at the server.
Click User Name > RESTful API in the top navigation menu to get the Customer ID and Customer Certificate for the RESTful API. See RESTful API.
Change the profile information and account settings
By clicking User Name in the top navigation menu, you can:
- Modify personal information.
- Change the password.
- Change the language of Dashboard and Agora's newsletter.
Reach out to developer communities
Click Community in the top navigation menu to connect with global developers in developer communities, such as Github, online forums, and WeChat public accounts.