Agora Dashboard allows you to check your usage and the QoE, manage your projects and team members, and connect with Agora customer support.
|Check Your Usage||Check the usage of your voice and video calls in a channel during a specific time frame to calculate your charges.|
|Check the QoE||Check the performance of Agora's products from diagrams associated with your project to quickly identify problems.|
|Manage Projects||Create and manage projects, and get the App ID and App Certificate.|
|Manage Team Members||Add and manage team members, and set the permissions for different roles.|
|Submit and Track Tickets||Search for solutions to problems or submit tickets to Agora customer support.|
|Use RESTful APIs||Use RESTful APIs to ban users, check the usage, and inquire about online statistics at the server.|
|Other Functions||Change the profile information and account settings, and connect with developer communities.|
Check Your Usage
Click on Usage > Usage Statistics in the left navigation menu to go to the Usage Details page where you can check the total usage of your voice and video calls in a specific channel during a specific time frame, and calculate your charges.
The following figure shows an example.
You can select a channel and time frame to view the usage (minutes) of your voice and video (SD, HD, and HD+) calls for all users.
- Total Audio Usage: The total usage of voice calls. In the example, between 16 and 22 November 2018, the total usage of voice calls for the channel is 618,958 minutes.
- Total SD Video Resolutions < 360P: The total usage of SD (resolution < 360p) video calls. For billing purposes, the usage of SD video calls is incorporated into the usage of HD video calls.
- Total HD Video Resolutions ≤ 720: The total usage of HD (360p ≤ resolution ≤ 720p) video calls. In the example, between 16 and 22 November 2018, the total usage of HD video calls for the channel is 145,964 minutes.
- Total HD+ Video Resolutions > 720: The total usage of HD+ (resolution > 720p) video calls. In the example, on 19 November 2018, the total usage of HD+ video calls for the channel is 1,328 minutes.
For more information, see Pricing and Billing.
Check the QoE
You can check the QoE in Agora Analytics, which provides data of the call process in diagrams showing the device status, user events, bitrates of the sent/received audio and video, the freeze time in rendering the audio and video and the packet loss rates. You can quickly identify your issues from the diagrams.
Click on Analytics > Call Search in the left navigation menu to go to QoE Page.
After using Agora's products, you can select a Project and Time Frame, and enter a Channel Name or UID to check the QoE. See Agora Analytics Tutorial.
Click on Project > Project List in the left navigation menu to go to Project Page, where you can create and manage projects, and get App IDs and App Certificates.
Create a Project and Get an App ID
See Getting an App ID.
You can sort the existing projects by the creation time, project name, and project status, or look for a specific project by entering the project name.
Click on Edit to modify the project name.
Get an App Certificate
If you want to ban a user in the app, you can use the ban-user API at the server. See Ban Users at the Server. You can also contact Agora customer support to directly ban users in your project.
Manage Team Members
Click on Member in the left navigation menu to go to Member Management.
- Click on Add Member to add a new team member and set the role permissions. The invitee will receive an email invitation.
- Click on Edit to reset the role and permissions of a team member.
- Click on Reset Password to allow a team member to reset the password. The team member will receive an email to reset the password.
- Click on Remove to remove a team member from your project.
Different roles have different permissions:
- Administrator can view the usage, Agora Analytics, projects, and manage the projects.
- Product Manager and Operation Manager can only view the usage.
- Customer Support and Maintenance Manager can only view Agora Analytics.
- Engineer can view Agora Analytics, projects, and manage projects.
You can also create custom roles under Customized.
Submit and Track a Ticket
If you have any questions about Agora's products, you can:
- Click on Support > Submit Ticket in the top navigation menu to go to Agora Customer Service Center.
- Type in your question or keywords to see if the question has been answered.
- If you cannot find your answer, select a category and submit a ticket to Agora customer support.
- Click on Support > View Ticket to track the status of your ticket.
Use RESTful APIs
Agora Dashboard provides RESTful APIs for you to ban users, check your usage, and inquire about online statistics at the server.
Click on User Name > RESTful API in the top navigation menu to get the Customer ID and Customer Certificate for the RESTful API. See RESTful API.
Change the Profile Information and Account Settings
By clicking on User Name in the top navigation menu, you can:
- Modify personal information;
- Change the password;
- And change the language of the Dashboard and Agora newsletter.
Reach out to Developer Communities
Click on Community in the top navigation menu to connect with global developers in developer communities such as Github, online forums, and WeChat public accounts.