This page introduces how to check your usage of Agora products in Agora Console, such as Interactive Live Streaming Premium, Interactive Live Streaming Standard, Media Push, On-premise Recording, Cloud Recording, and Interactive Whiteboard.
- If your account has multiple members, only those with the role of Admin, Product/Operation, or an authorized custom role have access to the Usage page.
- You can only view the usage data for the past 12 months.
- Data on the Usage page can differ from the actual amount. For the most accurate usage data, see the bills sent to your account.
Follow these steps to check your usage:
- Enter the Usage page in Console.
- (Optional) Add filters for the usage data, as follows:
- In the top-left corner, select All Projects or a specific project from the dropdown menu.
- In the left navigation panel, select a product to view its usage data.
- In the top-right corner, select a time frame and data granularity.