Agora Interactive Broadcast Overview¶
The Agora Native SDK for Live Broadcast is a voice and video codec SDK used in real-time interactive broadcasts.
With the Agora globally-deployed SD-RTN™ (Software Defined Real-time Network) and end-to-end network technology, the Agora Native SDK for Live Broadcast provides superior live broadcast quality with minimum latency and low packet loss.
The Agora Native SDK for Live Broadcast supports the following functions:
- Interaction between anchors: Supports cross-channel co-hosting up to 17 hosts. Each room can hold up to 50,000 viewers, and the average latency is 200 to 600 ms.
- Random cross-channel hosting: Hosts and viewers can switch roles at any time.
- Voice cross-channel hosting: Supports superb audio quality with a sampling rate of 48 kHz.
- Customization: Supports hosting across channels.
- CDN (Content Delivery Network) support: Compatible with all CDN solutions and can host an unlimited number of viewers.
A transcoded live broadcast video can be pushed to CDNs assigned by the customer, and supports the following functions:
- Transcoding and mixing at the server.
- Real-time transcoding and mixing.
- Customizable video compositing layouts.
- Support for various mainstream formats, including RTMP (Real-time Messaging Protocol), and HLS (HTTP Live Streaming).
The Agora Native SDK for Live Broadcast can be used in the following scenarios:
- Live platform broadcasts: Showrooms, concerts, and reality shows.
- Live sports broadcasts: Commentaries, calls between celebrities and fans, and gaming events.
- Live travel broadcasts: Tour and shopping guides.
- E-commerce: Overseas shopping, second-hand transactions, and sales of luxury goods.
- Online education: Small classes, corporate trainings, and large lecture classes.
- Financial news broadcast: Equity market reviews and evaluations.
The Agora Native SDK for Live Broadcast consists of the following features:
- Patented voice technology enables noise reduction, echo elimination, and sampling across all bandwidths.
- Self-developed video technology enables plotting points in seconds, bandwidth adaptation, dynamic video-profile switching, minimum packet loss, and low latency.
- Dual-stream video support: Supports high and low streams to adapt to various video layouts and save bandwidth.
- Raw data: Supports voice and video data sampling of third-party apps, as well as data-processing before and after samplings.
- Third-party integration: Supports customization, such as image enhancement, detection of sexually explicit content, recording, face recognition, and face swap.
- Audio mixing: Supports mixing local or online music and chorus across channels.
- The web (Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Opera browsers)
Ease of Use
- Simple integration. Live broadcast can be integrated within 30 minutes.
- An all-in-one SDK package including a demo, sample code, and reference documentation.
- An optimized SDK package size.
- Global deployment.
- Real-time network supervision.
- Statistics for bitrates, frame rates, resolutions, freeze rates, plot times, and packet loss.
- SLA (Service Level Agreement) safeguards.
- Tools for root cause analysis.