Agora Signaling Overview¶
The Agora Signaling SDK is a signaling add-on to deploy communication services in one-to-one and group calls, live broadcasts, whiteboards in video conferences, and real-time interactive games.
The Agora Signaling SDK can be used in the following scenarios:
- Display text messages in group calls
- Live broadcast: Enable live viewer commentaries, gifting, rewarding, cross-channel invitations, banning users, muting, channel listing, and online number count.
- Online education: Enable whiteboards, whiteboard access management, student lists, student access management, rewarding, hand raising, and giving thumbs up.
- Call center/VoIP: Call invitations
- Facilitate real-time interactive games.
The Agora Signaling SDK consists of the following features:
- On the client side, the SDK supports iOS version 7.0 or later
- On the Android, macOS, and Windows server side, the SDK supports Java.
- Functions can be combined and applied in various scenarios for the best possible experience.
- Quality, timeliness, and reliable communications with Agora’s cloud service deployment and over 100 data centers.