Enabling the Gaming Voice Function¶
This page demonstrates the following gaming voice functions with the Agora sample code Hello-Gaming-Agora-Android on Android:
- Join a channel
- Leave a channel
Step 1: Prepare the Environments¶
Download the latest AMG SDK kit for Android. See the following software kit structure:
Hello-Gaming-Agora-Android is the sample code used on this page. You can also download it from Github.
- Prepare the following environments:
- Android Studio 2.0 or later
- Two or more Android 4.0 or later devices with audio functions
- Get an App ID
Step 2: Compile the Sample Code¶
- Open the project with Android Studio.
- Edit appId in app/src/main/java/io/agora/amg/AGApplication.java.
- Connect the devices and click Run to compile the sample code.
Step 3: Enable the Gaming Voice Function¶
To enable the gaming voice function, you need two or more Android devices. In this example, we used two smartphones.
You can now talk in the channel. Follow the prompts on the screen to monitor the operational status.